San Miguel Community Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) NGO. SMCF has a long-standing record of nondiscrimination in employment and opportunity because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status.
It is the policy of SMCF to:
- Strictly follow personnel procedures what will ensure equal opportunity for all people.
- Comply with all relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Make reasonable accommodations wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform job responsibilities.
- Thoroughly investigate instances of alleged discrimination and take correction action.
- Be continually alert to identify and correct any practices by individuals that are not at variance with the intent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.