When your Project/Program is completed, SMCF requires a report with the following information, including Photos. (The Project Report is due within 30 days of project completion and must be submitted in this time frame. The project is to be completed within 30 days of grant monies awarded. Should the grant report not be submitted within the 30 days guideline, the ONG will not be eligible for a future grant from SMCF.)
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION.
- ARE YOU A 501 (C) 3
- NAME OF THE PROJECT AND PROVIDE A BRIEF PROJECT SUMMARY.
- GRANTED DATE
- DATE PROJECT STARTED AND COMPLETED
- AMOUNT REQUESTED IN PESOS
- AMOUNT GRANTED IN PESOS
- MATCHING FUNDS IN DOLLARS OR PESOS AND SOURCE
- DESCRIBE THE IMPACT OF THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM IN THE COMMUNITY OF SMA AND THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE BENEFITTING.
- SMCF REQUIRES ORIGINAL PLUS SIX(6) COPIES OF A DETAILED REPORT, INCLUDING FACTURAS(*) FOR REVIEW OF MONEY GRANTED FROM SMCF AND A CURRENT FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE ENTIRE PROJECT. (*) FACTURAS HAVE TO BE IN THE NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION GRANTED.
- ALL FACTURAS FOR GRANT MONEY DONATED FROM SMCF, INCLUDING DATE, FACTURA #, AMOUNTS AND WHAT THE FACTURA COVERS.
- PHOTOS OF THE PROJECT
PLEASE HAVE AUTHORIZED PERSON, INCLUDING TITLE AND DATE, SIGN REPORT
ACCEPTED BY __________________________ TITLE _______________________
DATE ______________________ E-MAIL ________________________________