- NAME OF ORGANIZATION
- DOES ORGANIZATION HAVE 501-(C) 3 STATUS
- NAME AND BRIEF SUMMARY OF PROJECT
- DATE PROJECT TO START (MUST BE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF GRANT AWARD)
- DATE PROJECT TO BE COMPLETED (FINAL REPORT DUE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF COMPLETION)
- AMOUNT REQUESTED IN PESOS
- MATCHING GRANT AMOUNT AND PROOF OF GRANT
- DESCRIBE THE WORK/PROGRAM YOU WOULD LIKE SMCF TO FUND AND A DETAILED ACCOUNTING OF HOW THE MONEY WILL BE USED.
- WHAT IS THE MISSION AND GENERAL GOALS OF YOUR ORGANIZATION?
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION: ( MUST BE SIGNED BY YOUR ACCOUNTANT) Balanza of the fiscal year 2016, January to March 2017 and Copy of last liquidation of Social Security .
ACCEPTED BY:___________________________ TITLE __________________
GRANTS ARE MADE UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Grant award checks must be picked up within 15 days of being issued or grant will be cancelled.
Grant funds shall be used only as indicated on the grant proposal guideline sheet and for no other purpose. (any money not used specifically for the granted purpose will be returned to smcf)
The grantee must obtain advance written approval from smcf for disbursements deviating from any line item. any grant funds not expended will be returned to smcf at the end of the project.
The funds may not be expended for salaries, or overhead (such as rent, cfe, telmex, etc.).smcf will not pay for salaries of the functioning of the civil organization, it will only pay for labor cost of the project funded.
A final report will be provided in english and shall include a description of what was accomplished, including all facturas where smcf monies were used and photos of the project. (failure to comply will result in-non-eligibility to receive future grants)
Announcements, publications, or public reports issued by the grantee, or made by others and authorized by the grantee, describing grant funded programs/projects shall acknowledge smcf as a funder of the project/program.
Original plus seven (7) copies and also please send it by e-mail ; the grant proposal is requested in english when presented for consideration. The grant proposal must be signed by president and treasurer including date, e-mails and telephone numbers.
The board recognizes that these considerations are guidelines and that circumstances may present a unique situation in which SMCF would wish to deviate from these “guidelines.”
MATCHING GRANT DESCRIPTION:
A SMCF matching grant is when a NGO matches the categorical grant from SMCF and the money is used to complete the grant project, this may mean transportation, salaries, whatever is required to fulfill the project. The only requirement is the grant money from SMCF must not be used for salaries, transportation, utilities, etc., but solely for the “project”. Only facturas for the SMCF portion of a matching grant is required with the project end report However, the matching grant money must denote its source and how it has been used to complete the project.